Monday, December 24, 2018

Nara C- Asian Model

Joy Organics - Pharmaceutical Grade Hemp CBD Oil

Nara C

Nara C 

Model: Nara C; Photographer: Midwest Ethnic Models
Where are you from? Where are you based now and do you travel for shoots?
I’m originally from Thailand. I currently live in Seattle and I normally don’t travel for shoots. There are times when photographers will pay for my flight and hotel but other than that, I stay local.
Who or what inspired you to become a model?
I saw photos of other models and it looked really fun so I wanted to give it a shot. After the first couple of shoots I really enjoyed seeing the creativity of photographers and their different styles. Every photographer is different and it shows in the different shoots that I do.

Model: Nara C; Photographer: brandon-alexander
How and when you start modeling?
I started modeling seriously back in January of this year. I found a photographer on Craigslist… I know it’s not very safe but I didn’t know any better back then. My friends were calling me every 30 minutes because they were in fear of my safety! Luckily for me, he was a legit photographer. He told me about Model Mayhem and so I registered for an account and learned how to screen photographers.
What type of modeling do you enjoy the most?
Boudoir shoots would have to be my favorite. Being in lingerie and high heels with glamorous makeup makes me feel so sexy! Especially when the photographer can make it look classy.

Model: Nara C; Photographer: neoracer
What do you look for when deciding to work with a photographer?
I first do research into the photographer. I look at the photographer’s website, Instagram and/or Model Mayhem to see what kind of photographer they are. I usually contact some of the models that they have worked with for safety reasons. Us models gotta stay safe!
Which models or other artists currently inspire you?
I would have to say, Heidi Klum. She’s so gorgeous and classy! I picture her to have such a nice, outgoing personality on top of being so beautiful. I strive to be the same.

Model: Nara C; Photographer: RonaldE
What would be your dream shoot?
My dream shoot is to be put in glamorous dresses in a very high-end venue. It makes me feel like a princess and I enjoy it so much!
How important is social media in your success?
Very important! I get a lot of jobs from my Instagram and recently I have been getting a few influencer gigs. Social media really helps with the exposure.

Model: Nara C; Photographer: Andrew Kenneth
What else do you like to do outside of modeling?
Eating. I LOVE FOOD! Especially Korean BBQ. Carbs are my weakness, but I try to be disciplined with that. I’m always on the lookout for the next great restaurant.
What’s the best career advice you give to new models?
Always be safe. Take your time to do the research and screen properly. Do as many jobs as you can in the beginning to build your portfolio but while you’re doing that, figure out what type of modeling you enjoy the most and concentrate on excelling in that category. Last but not least, have fun during your shoots!



Check out Nara C’s Model Mayhem portfolio to see more of her work. You can also follow Nara C on Instagram.
Model: Nara C


No comments: